Friday 12 November 2021

More brief blog update about Travel Unravel

More brief blog update about my challenge against Travel Unravel. 

If you are not aware of my situation, read my previous blog posts about it. 

Previous blog posts


I know I have posted a lot about my previous posts about my situation against Travel Unravel & Barclays but I have to post it again just if someone who has not read my blog before is not aware of my situation and that does apply to anyone are either new blog readers or regular blog readers like you guys. 🙂

Update

Last few weeks (mainly final week of last month October), Travel Unravel scammer have continued to bother me and my father. My father received more nuisance calls & email from fraudster about the offer to refund me money (£522) which is already too late as I started legal challenge in March this year after the failure for Travel Unravel Private Holidays Limited to give response. Given I was not very interested to speak to them. Now already, scammers from Travel Unravel are fully aware that they are court defendants & despite they continue to not giving anymore responses via letter from the court, they still bothering me and my dad & it is a harassment. 

The company that is very dodgy & not genuine. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com Read my March blog post about it. 

Also it is quite shame that I still hear nothing from the court about the default judgment application against Travel Unravel given I have 3 more months left until the court date in February next year. 

Finally with other defendant (Barclays - my bank) who put me in overdraft debt briefly in February this year, according to my dad, I might not win the case against them except Travel Unravel. 

I really cannot get my head around about the possibility of not winning the case against Barclays despite myself and my dad really wanted to win the legal case against both Barclays and Travel Unravel. After all, it has been not great year for me financially. Everything from scams (Travel Unravel which flight ticket was never issued) to me in overdraft. I hope once it is all over, I would have to really make changes to my finances & not having to be in anymore potential problems that may bring a burden to me financially. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage