Saturday 2 October 2021

More tips to stay safe from scams & little update about my legal challenge

Short blog post. 

Little update on my legal challenge against Travel Unravel and Barclays. 

Once again, Travel Unravel left a voicemail message. Not responding to my legal challenge against them and my bank given I said many times on my blog that they are defendants. 

I have got almost 4 months left until the court date in February so for Travel Unravel scammers to continue avoiding my legal challenge, I will not give a reply to Travel Unravel directly by email or call and that is why I am not interested of talking to them since they (Travel Unravel fraudsters) know it is already too late for them to offer me a refund. They should had refunded me money £522.23 before I did started my launch challenge and they never even bothered to do so. In fact, this is not the first time when Travel Unravel tried to contact me. It was in June & I recall talking about on my previous blog. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

That is all I will say on my little update regarding my legal challenge. 

More tips to stay safe

Recently, my blogger friend Roger Tichborne  talked about Internet scam particularly PayPal, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter scam on his blog the Barnet Eye. 

Since I have been victimised of scam 5 times, I have to say that I have not been victim of any type of internet scam (except clickbait scam & Travel Unravel scam that flight ticket was never issued). Whether is PayPal, YouTube, or social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Instagram. 

So all i can say is take it from me who have been victim of scam and fraud on 5 occasions. Like my friend Roger said on his blog, please beware of this internet/Instagram/Facebook/PayPal/Twitter scam. 

What my friend is talking about is factual. Read more on his blog. The Barnet Eye. barneteye.blogspot.com 

Also few weeks ago, I written and published The comprehensive blog post on how to stay safe with all types of scams with helpful tips  I highly recommend that you should read my previous blog post about scam and fraud. 

It is never a good feeling when you feel that you are being conned by anyone or organisation who behaved dodgy towards you & taking away your money. 

So stay safe from scams everybody. Both online and offline. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage