Thursday 13 January 2022

I received my booster dose in the festive season

This blog post is important and advisory one & I want all of my readers to really understand it. Anybody (anti vaxx or not) including you. I am not really an expert on anything health or medical. After all, it is really a matter of life and death and we all experienced challenges in this very difficult times in the pandemic. Thanks for understanding. 

So throughout 2021, I received the both doses of Covid 19 Pfizer vaccine in the summer time. One in June and one in August 

In the final weeks of 2021 in December during the festive season (Christmas & New Year holidays), I booked an appointment for my third dose of Covid 19 Pfizer vaccine. I attended there and received an booster jab (booster shot). It was my early Christmas present. 🎄🎁🎅😀🙂

So that means I have been double vaccinated against Covid 19 in the summer (one dose in June & second dose in August) and being boosted in the festive period, I had received my third dose of the Pfizer Covid 19 vaccine & that means I am boosted (triple vaccinated).

So that is my own experiences of being vaccinated three times in 2021 last year. Both doses in the summer & one in winter. 

Let’s all protect ourselves from Covid 19 variant Omicron by finding a time to get you a third dose of the vaccine & ignore disinformation & the uselessness of any government in any country (particularly here in the UK with Prime Minister Boris Johnson & the Conservative government who badly mismanaged the Covid situation). The pandemic is not over guys. Whatever you live in the world. 

The more when the unvaccinated refuses to be vaccinated & boosted, that’s where it prolongs the pandemic for much longer & possibility of more Covid 19 variants to emerge and we do not want anymore stress & worries about having to through lockdowns all over the again. Plus we got to put a stop to the vaccine inequity. It is not fair that the rich developed countries like UK, EU, Canada, Australia & USA has the high numbers of Covid 19 vaccinations (herd immunity via vaccinations) while poor third world countries struggles to tackle the novel coronavirus (Covid 19) & not having either resources or enough vaccines to fight Covid. Nobody is safe until we are all safe.

Let’s all put an end to the Covid pandemic for once and all. Especially this year in 2022 & beyond. That is all I can say about it as I am tripled vaccinated as of couple of weeks ago in December. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage