Thursday 13 January 2022

Travelling & holiday in the age of Covid

Well what I can say? The Covid pandemic have totally disrupted our lives worldwide & that it has affected every business sector and one of them is travel. 

So about the world of travel & the impact of Covid. It seems given we have to are cope with Covid (unfortunately), I guess restrictions & lockdown measures will be routine every now and then. I am glad I didn't go anywhere in 2020 & 2021. But at the same time, it would be quite shame if we ever let Covid stop us from going away aboard for holiday/vacation purposes or anything travel. If we do that, what's the point of going aboard by plane, train, car, boat. That would be the end of world travel as we know. 

Although we'll continue to be safe (& following the rules, PCR test, lateral flow test, etc), it is not quite the same like it was pre Covid. We humans no longer think of going away as simply booking for the flight whatever we like. 

Plus in my previous blog posts, I added travel destinations that are my dream destinations that I would love to visit. Particularly post pandemic. Even travelling during the pandemic era may be complicated. 

My first blog post about my dream travel destinations that I published in August last year & the second blog post & the third blog post in November I highly recommend you go read my three previous blog posts. 


So here are the two destinations that I could possibly visit in 2022. Someone would go for one destination. For me, I would go at least two. 🙂🗺

Scotland (here domestically) & other places overseas (yet to be chosen). Although it’s not a guarantee that would actually happen. Especially in the age of covid.

Holiday Ideas for 2022 for myself. One here domestically in the UK (Scotland) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 & two. Yet to select one country in overseas. I may either go for Canada, Gibraltar, Ireland or more places in continental Europe. Although it is not an guarantee that would happen & I do not need a crystal ball to make it happen. It does not happen by magic. It does happen by having a enough money & being able to book tickets. It requires action that can produces results. 


Only time will tell if that does actually happen as I cannot predict the future. At least I can be certain is that we should all get along with our lives & continue to stay safe from Covid while at the same time, not letting it to disrupt the world of travel anymore. I hope someday in the future, things will eventually be back to pre pandemic levels before it happened in the year 2020. 

So yeah, we are not out of the woods yet since the virus is not going anywhere anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage