Wednesday 19 January 2022

One year on & latest update on my legal challenge

​Hi everybody 

Last year, I have been writing a blog posts quite a lot about myself being conned by Travel Unravel fraudsters & that they still have my money to this day & not even bothered to refund me back to me immediately. 

15th January 2021 was the year when I was victimised of scam by them (Travel Unravel) given the flight ticket was never issued in the first place & that I only paid a flight ticket price of £522.23 on my dad’s behalf for a friend (which unfortunately she was completely a nuisance & gave my dad a headache). 

Now we are in the new year, I got one more month left until the court date. 

Before I begin talking more about the latest update, if you are not aware of my current situation regarding the legal challenge against Travel Unravel, you can read my previous blog posts by typing in the search bar on my blog (full web view version) or click the links of my previous blog post at the end of this blog post. Thank you.

Now here is a latest update on my legal challenge.

Latest update on my legal challenge

Next few weeks as I’ll have a court date in February, I received a email from Travel Unravel Private Holidays Limited two days ago (Monday 17th January 2022). 

I am not going to show it in full because of confidential & safety reasons but I will say this.

I find this an complete laughable. Especially after a year of refusal to refund £522.23 back to me immediately and not being bothered to response to our legal challenge. Now they finally respone to it. Travel Unravel fraudsters as I received an email from their own lawyer (lawyer from CJJ LAW) on their behalf. 

Now they (Travel Unravel) emailed me with a threat to strike out my default judgment against them by applying for application claim notice (which I know it will not work successfully). 

Travel Unravel should had refund money back to me instantly. Instead, they didn’t & spent the entire year of not responding & even trying to scam me by wanting my account details. 

Plus they already got my account details when my dad emailed to them two or three times and yet, they are pursuing with a lie? Knowing full well that they have my got bank account details (sort code & account number) but behaves as if they really have not my account details. Very unbelievable & stupidity. 

This just proves not only Travel Unravel is unreliable travel agency & that they’re based in India, claiming they have physical branch in the UK but also, they are complete terrible liars. Including their own lawyer. They do not have a good argument to demonstrate their own defence & they do not have an evidence that is different to mine as I provided it to the court. 

At least my dad who used to be a lawyer (& is my legal representative) told me not to email them as I know I am not going to anyway. Even Travel Unravel lawyer wanted to email them back by today which I am not really going to fall for their games.

Also it has been a year (15th January) since the fraudulent transaction had took apart when the flight ticket (for my dad’s friend who was a nuisance to my dad by giving him grief & that nowadays he does not speak to her especially that she had left the UK in May last year) was never issued in the first place. Travel Unravel fraudster bothering me & my dad about bag luggage which was never part of the flight ticket which myself & dad refused to pay more money for that. Next thing, despite my dad already emailed to them, they (Travel Unravel scammers) failed to respond & that’s where I started my legal challenge against them. No wonder other defendant Barclays have not fully acknowledge about the fraudulent transaction & instead deducting £522.23 from my account in February last year which it resulted me in overdraft debt for very short time despite claiming they added £522.23 back to my bank account one month earlier  after I reported it as an fraudulent & they believed Travel Unravel by claiming there was no “fraud”.

Meanwhile I replied to the email response by Barclays’s lawyer yesterday today with the request of contact details (email address & phone number) to pass on to the court by indicating that it will be myself and my father (who has a lots of experiences as an lawyer) to attend the court hearing remotely via telephone & that he (my dad) will act as my legal representative.

So that is all I can say about my legal challenge for now. 

Check on my previous blog posts about my legal challenge against Travel Unravel & Barclays. Have a good day. 🙂

Previous blog posts

https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2021/11/more-brief-blog-update-about-travel.html


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2021/10/more-tips-to-stay-safe-from-scams.html


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2022/01/lets-make-2022-truly-happy-new-year.html


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2021/09/tips-to-stay-safe-from-all-type-of-scams.html


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2021/09/covid-and-courts-justice-being-delayed.html


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2021/08/more-update-on-my-legal-challenge-court.html


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2021/06/my-legal-challenge-against-travel.html


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2021/03/would-you-book-flight-ticket-with-that.html


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2021/02/bank-overdraft-financial-danger-and-debt.html


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2021/07/travel-unravel-update-blog.html


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2021/02/financial-problems-my-experienced-of.html


I highly recommend you go read my previous blog post if you like to know more about my legal challenge. Many thanks and enjoy your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage